Thursday, March 24, 2011

Congrats to our Award Winners!!!

There are more to come, but here are a few photos from today's awards celebration! What a great ceremony ~ an insightful and powerful message from our CEO, great food (good job High Point Country Club!), and awesome agents who make this company what it is!


And CONGRATULATIONS for earning the Chairman's Circle Award for 2010!
Diane Elder from Coldwell Banker corporate awards
Beverly Godfrey, CBTR CEO, Chairman's Circle Award
Greensboro Office

High Point Office

Kernersville Office
Burlington Office

Winston-Salem Office

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, amazing site!

my blog ... golfsmith tennis demo

Anonymous said...

Fantastic web site. Plenty of useful information here.
I am sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And of course, thanks for your sweat!

Also visit my website ... las vegas golf courses list

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to come back yet again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

my web site; golf gps reviews golf digest 2010

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation
but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I
would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Also visit my weblog :: bethany college golf team pictures

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks

Stop by my homepage :: golf digest 2008 hot list game improvement Irons