What's Behind The Blue Door of Real Estate?
Successfully uploaded video. It was done as simply as it sounds.
Yes, I did say that. And the group of agents at our Burlington office who attended The Power of Video and Blogging skills class yesterday would agree as well. They followed a simple action plan and added another tool in their marketing toolbox – video.
You see, this wasn’t just a 'techie' group of people but agents of various ages and experience levels. The technology they brought was very comprehensive: we had an iPad, several SmartPhones, many laptops, a Flip camera and a regular camera that took video (the agent who owned it didn't realize it would take video - most agents relate to this, can you?).
He too successfully uploaded video and said he was empowered.
Video is changing the real estate industry!
• YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine, behind its parent Google, with 4 billion + views/day
•That is a 25% increase over last 8 months
• 60 hours video uploaded every minute, an increase from 48 hours in May
• Coldwell Banker is changing the real estate industry & has connected their agents to the consumer through YouTube
• On Location is the Coldwell Banker YouTube channel with 3,280,000+ views
• 73% homeowners are more likely to list with a Realtor who offers video
• Only 12% of real estate industry currently have YouTube accounts
Are you capturing the 73%? Be empowered to do video.
I gathered a lot of good info from David Marine, Senior Director for Consumer Engagement & John Murray, Director of Regional Marketing both with Coldwell Banker Real Estate along with a few other sites like techcrunch.com & Reuters.com.