What's Behind the Blue Door of Real Estate?
Just a few weeks ago, Coldwell Banker hosted Generation Blue, our international business conference, in New Orleans. We were elated to have Chris Smith with Inman News speak and share his '30 Mobile Must Haves for the Tech Savvy Agent.'
I was fortunate enough to get my hands on the list that came from one of our Coldwell Banker Triad attendees. It is so valuable that I had to share it with you, especially those who didn't have the opportunity to attend the conference.
1. Google maps
4. Dropbox - File Storage
5. Openhome pro. - Send email to Andrew
6. Realtor.com - 55 m visitors/30 day period
7. QR codes - toor.me, goo.gl, Vyoo.it, ClickBrix
9. Mobile ads. IAd -pay per click advertising- sponsor a search phrase
10. Upstream/Qik (Blackberry)- live walk through of the technology
11. YouTube. Reel director. IMovie
12. 73% sellers are more likely to list with an Agent that does video
13. Blogging - posterous, wordpress.org
14. Google analytics
15. Dragon dictation
16. 360 panorama/Wow/RobotView
17. CRM- Top Producer
18. Iteleporter - Your CPU anywhere
19. Scvngr - Why check in? FourSquare
20. DocuSign - better consumer experience
21. Mobile card cast. 17% bus off mobs devices
23. Glympse - driving kids leverage w/social media
24. Skype - video calls
25. Flipboard - pulls data from social, puts it in a normal news format
26. CB iPad app
Well, they stopped at #26 - guess they felt they had enough to get started! How many 'must haves' are in your toolbox?