Friday, June 14, 2013

Carol Hudson Joins MKT Real Estate Group with CB Triad



It is with great excitement that we announce Carol Hudson has joined the MKT Real Estate Group. As many of you know, Carol has served as the broker-in-charge of multiple Coldwell Banker Triad, Realtors offices. What you may not know is that she was a successful agent before management. See why Carol is excited about going back into selling - watch the video with Carol and Jodi Tate, COO of CB Triad.

Send Carol a note at carol@mktreg.com or call her 336-906-9404. She would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very pleased to find this page. I need to to thank you for your time due to
this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and i
also have you book marked to look at new things on your website.
I though you should know, I bookmarked Blogger:
What's Behind The Blue Door of Real Estate? at Delicious so my friends can read it also. Could I also share a word of advice. Obtaining fantastic video marketing could well be extremely tough. I find it most advantageous to speak with a a San Diego Probate Attorney. Our staff of Best San Diego Probate Lawyers are right here to assist with all your legal demands.

Here is my webpage: San Diego Estate Planning Lawyer

Anonymous said...

I dо not even knοw how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
gгеat. I don't know who you are but certainly you're
going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Also visit my homepage ... Bauchmuskeltraining

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else exρeriencing problems with the images on this blog
loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the
blog. Any feеԁback would be gгeatlу appreciatеd.


My weblog; Bаuchmuskeltraіning ()